Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Editor choice

Wireless Keyboard For Smart TV

$57.80
Wireless Keyboard For Smart TV
Wireless Keyboard For Smart TV
$57.80

SaveSavedRemoved 26
Spread the love

I bought Wireless Keyboard for Smart TV and used this the other day. Now I bought this to use for my Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire HD 10 Tablet. In order to use this keyboard with these devices you MUST buy a micro USB HUB adapter with power plug (3-Port Charging OTG Host Cable Cord). The USB Receiver from this keyboard goes into one of the USB cables and it INSTANTLY synced and worked just fine. I say it was compatible with about 90% of the functions that the Amazon remotes would do. I’m still figuring more out so I’m sure I will find the other 10% functions that I’m missing. Now my tablet feels and operates as if it was a mini computer once I put everything on it.

Promised Review By Bryan
Pros
  • Palm size gaming keyboard
  • Streamlined design
  • Environmentally friendly materials
  • keyboard is designed like a handle for game player
Cons
    1. As soon as you request with the specialist support with the personalized essay, investigate paper, time period paper, dissertation or another bit of composing, you could be suggested to show.