Unique Gifts For New Moms
Burt's Bees Christmas Gifts, 5 Stocking Stuffers Products, Everyday Essentials Set - Original Beeswax Lip Balm, Deep Cleansing Cream, Hand Salve, Body Lotion & Foot Cream, Travel Size
I bought a few of these Burt’s Bees Essentials as Unique Gifts For New Moms and kept one for myself to test out because of the great reviews and packaging that it comes in. It is pretty easy to wrap up without requiring any extra effort. I particularly like this set because it is easy to take when I’m travelling. The tubes themselves aren’t too space heavy. I can just put it in a small compartment in my backpack, and then I’m on my way. They are all under 3.4 ounces (ca. 129 gram), so you won’t have a problem going through TSA security at the airport. Just make sure to put them in a plastic bag, so you might not accidentally get flagged for extra checks! I know from experience.
Deep cleansing cream:
I use this as a face washing cream since my face gets pretty oily every morning that I wake up. This really helps as it not only makes me feel more awake, but I also feel more energized. The color of this is a white color that comes out of the bottle and foams up pretty well. A little on this product goes a long way. It doesn’t take too long to rinse off, as it doesn’t over lather.
This I also utilize quite a bit every few days after I finish showering. My skin tends to be really dry and cracks, but this helps me a bit. I enjoy being able to rub it into my skin pretty easily and have a nice scent. I enjoy this product because it doesn’t get over greasy after I rub it in. A lot of lotions I tend to have to wash my hands after because of how it is still stuck on my hand very greasily. Like I mentioned earlier, my skin is dry and this helped quite a bit. I’m thinking about buying more of this product now, but in a bigger size.
Burt’s Bee Lip Balm:
I have tried multiple brands of lip balm and I always go back to Burt’s Bee. I tried this product multiple times before, and I’m glad they included it in this gift set. A bit of lip balm on your lips goes a long way with this stick. There’s not an overwhelming taste to it too, which is great since that makes it natural. One complaint I have about it though is that overtime it becomes a little too oily. Maybe it is because of the heat, but that is the only complaint about this product.
Coconut Foot Cream:
I don’t use this product as much, but I have tried it. I find it a little strange how there is a cream for foot that is different from body lotion, but this does not disappoint. I feel the same moisturizing, and it tends to do a better job since my feet are even drier than other parts of my body.
Overall, I’m really happy about this gift set and would recommend it for anyone needing to buy a quick and cheap gift for friends or family. Overall, a solid 5 stars.Promised Review By A. Hsiao
Congratulations on the arrival of your new bundle of joy! Being a new mom is a special and exciting time, but it can also be overwhelming and exhausting. One way to show your love and support is by giving the new mom in your life a thoughtful gift that will make her feel appreciated and cared for. If you’re looking for unique gift ideas for the new mom in your life, here are a few suggestions that are sure to bring a smile to her face.
- A nursing pillow: One of the challenges of being a new mom is learning how to breastfeed comfortably. A nursing pillow can help alleviate some strain on the neck, shoulders, and back by providing support for the baby while they feed. Look for a pillow that is adjustable and easy to clean.
- A postpartum support belt: Pregnancy and childbirth can take a toll on a woman’s body, and many new moms experience pain and discomfort in the abdominal and lower back area. A postpartum support belt can provide much-needed relief by helping to reduce pressure and support the abdominal muscles as they heal.
- A comfortable and stylish breastfeeding top: It can be tough for new moms to find clothing that is both practical and fashionable. A breastfeeding top that is comfortable and easy to access is a great gift for the new mom who wants to feel stylish while still being able to feed her baby.
- A high-quality baby carrier: A baby carrier is a must-have for any new mom, as it allows her to keep her baby close and free up her hands for other tasks. Look for a carrier that is comfortable, supportive, and easy to use.
- A gift basket filled with pampering items: New moms often have very little time to pamper themselves, so a gift basket filled with luxurious items like scented candles, bath bombs, and lotions can be a wonderful treat. You could also consider adding in some healthy snacks and drinks to help the new mom stay nourished and hydrated.
No matter what gift you choose, the most important thing is that it comes from the heart. A thoughtful and unique gift will show the new mom in your life just how much you care and appreciate all that she does.