Belts For Running
sport2people Running Pouch Belt, USA Patented, Runner Waist Pack iPhone X 8 11 12 Pro for Men and Women (Black)
Belts For Running is very awesome product. I am always on the hunt for the perfect running belt – I have purchased, tried and rejected MANY contenders over the years. This running belt comes the closest to perfect of any that I’ve tried to date.
Firstly, the belt arrived quickly in an appropriately-sized box with an appropriate amount of cushion. I really liked the smart packaging; it immediately felt like a high-quality product.
I took the belt for an inaugural run this morning and these are my thoughts about its performance:
– lightweight material with reflective detail
– extremely well made; smooth zipper function, sturdy buckle closure
– compact, folded design – expands easily to hold all sorts of stuff when you are running, but folds back down for storage
– headphone portal (why, oh why, do other manufacturers bother making running pouches without this vital feature??)
– adjustable waistband ensures no bounce when running
– expandable large pocket holds an iPhone 6S with room to spare; the extra space makes it easy to put my phone in and take it back out as needed; could have tucked a couple more things in there, too (Kleenex, hand wipe)
– expandable small pocket easily holds a set of keys, credit card, some money and lip balm
Even with everything I stuffed into the pockets, the belt was lightweight and comfortable. And it stayed put the entire time, no fidgeting or readjusting necessary. When I came home, I put three other running belts/handheld phone holders into the charity pile. None of them held a candle to this one.
My take – a very high quality product at a very reasonable price point. I’m very happy I was able to overlook the descriptive phrase “reflective crotch” in order to give this product a try.
PS – For some reason, when I uploaded my product photos, they are facing either sideways or upside down. I like to think I am relatively technologically adept, but I could not solve this problem during the five minutes I gave it my attention. Hopefully they are still useful to you, prospective buyer. My apologies if you get a crick in your neck.Promised Review By NoraNYC19